*NOT affiliate links- just what I actually used*
- Lack side table from Ikea (in store for $8)
- Trofast Bin from Ikea ($3)
- 2 Rubbermaid Fast-track Shelving Uprights (13.75 in) ($4.50)
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strips (Varies)
- Clear Heavy Duty Gorilla Glue (Varies)
- Base Plates of Choice – I always buy from Amazon
I started by laying my Lack side table face down and measuring where I wanted my drawer to be positioned. After locating the placement, I traced around the Rubbermaid Fast-track rails with a pencil and removed all materials from the surface to apply the velcro.
Once both rails have been adhered with your velcro you can easily slide the Trofast drawer in and out! It will be great storage for bricks.
Next, I flipped my Lack side table over and arranged my base plates to my liking. I originally was going to use (4) 10×10’s but preferred the way the (9) 6×6 plates look instead. I used Strictly Brik plates because I got a really great Prime Day deal on them!