Engage your little learners in hands-on story book retelling and story sequencing practice that will result in a meaningful craft that shows off all their hard retelling work. Not to mention, it will look precious displayed!
In this RETELL BUNDLE, you’ll get access to 4 high-quality title activities to sprinkle retell practice throughout May and End of Year. The kits are perfect for a fun mini lesson or a literacy center! By grabbing the bundle, you’re saving BIG on these 4 resources. Each of the 4 titles are perfect texts to build up to SUMMER BREAK! 🙂
*click each title to see examples or buy solo!
- The Couch Potato by Jory John
- Oona by Kelly Dipucchio
- Goldfish on Vacation by Sally Lloyd Jones
- Not Quite Narwhal by Jessie Sima
This literacy kit supports the core (K-1) retelling standard by using detailed story cards for sequencing (retelling in their own words) and offers written retell practice as well as fine motor via the craftivity.
Per Each Kit in the Bundle: *consistent format* from kit to kit!
- 6-8 Story Cards for Chart (Color, BW) per kit
*Pocket Chart/Anchor Chart Headers: Title, BME, Characters/Setting
- Retelling Hand Sign
- Retelling Game *New Style for this Bundle*
- Sequence Story Craft (1 Page Option or Layered Options)
(+ Blank/RegLined/PrimaryLines Writing Pages for attaching)
- Story Map (Characters/Setting/P&S)
- BME or First, Next, Last Graphic Organizer
- 1 page Foldable
- Sequence Printable Option
- Writing Prompt Page
There are no reviews yet.